Chinmaya Vidyalaya Kunnumpuram
Please login and Proceed!If you don't have a ID here you can simply click on register!
-Viv
Please login and Proceed!If you don't have a ID here you can simply click on register!
-Viv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial site created for discussion of everything from gossips to studies.. All chinmaya students are requested to join

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramsaran
K1dd13 Scr1pt0r
K1dd13 Scr1pt0r

Spar Points : 19
Spar Reputation : 0

Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs Empty
PostSubject: Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs   Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:08 pm

HI guyz..........Ok here is a announcement for you..........If anybody interested to learn magic or Breakdance.....I have some CDs and DVDs for you...........feel free to contact me at anytime............on ramsarantvm@gmail.com.................I guarantee you on these stuffs......as learning from these stuffs will take you to a higher level..........To do better and to get better......I will snd you the stuffs if you place the order..........If you are staying inside 20km area from EastFort i will bring the stuffs to your home or to a near by place...you can collect it from there.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
V!v!N
V!v!N
Admin

Spar Points : 20003
Spar Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs   Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:15 pm

Announcements are to be made by Admins or Mods.

SEND TO CHIT-CHAT!
Back to top Go down
http://chinmaya.friendhood.net
Vishnu7007
War3z Wundrk1nd
War3z Wundrk1nd
Vishnu7007

Spar Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs   Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:35 pm

I want to learn breakdance but what the hell, no matter how much i exercise this fat is not cutting down
Back to top Go down
Ramsaran
K1dd13 Scr1pt0r
K1dd13 Scr1pt0r

PostSubject: ha!!!!!!!!!!!!   Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Vishnu.......nthing matters to learn anything but passion.....if you are really interested to learn it u will try to learn it somehow.......this is ma experience......This is how i learned magic....yeah even breakdance..........If you want i can sell you the cd's
Back to top Go down
ProKill
War3z Wundrk1nd
War3z Wundrk1nd
ProKill

Spar Points : 10116
Spar Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs   Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:34 pm

hmmm..... any way y u selling these stuffs... and where did u get all these cds.
Back to top Go down
Ramsaran
K1dd13 Scr1pt0r
K1dd13 Scr1pt0r

PostSubject: Re: Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs   Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:10 pm

I need some money to buy some magic equipements....am gonna shoot some videos me doing magic in the streets(like david blane and criss angel:D).....so inorder to do that...i need some equipments...........Thatsy am selling these dvds and cds.....i got the cds from ma friends.......he snd it to me frm Hyderabad.......Hope you ppl will help me to buy magic equipements by buying ma stuffs......if anyone interested plzz let me knw.... Surprised
Back to top Go down
ProKill
War3z Wundrk1nd
War3z Wundrk1nd
ProKill

Spar Points : 10116
Spar Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs   Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:39 am

well all d best to u
Back to top Go down
Vishnu7007
War3z Wundrk1nd
War3z Wundrk1nd
Vishnu7007

Spar Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs   Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 am

I wont be allowed to buy it anyway Mad Sad
Sry da
Back to top Go down
Ramsaran
K1dd13 Scr1pt0r
K1dd13 Scr1pt0r

PostSubject: Re: Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs   Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 am

hey no prblm vishnu........am nt forcing anyone...if u ppl are interested u can buy..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs   Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic And Breakdance Tutorial DVDs And CDs
Page 1 of 1